Monday, June 28, 2010

KUALA PILAH FOR 3RD SEM BEBEH

actualy im nervous when thinking dat im going back to KUALA PILAH dis
3rd JULY 2010
a lots of different will happen i bet u!
i will have new roomates start from next sem so i cant bring all my stuff which i brought ol of them last sem,,dun worry
POKOYOKO..both of u r still in my list =)
pokoyoko are 2 cute bear which SEPET gave me last sem
i love em n im pretty sure i will bring them.
my feveret stuff which put them in cool tool box,,HAHA
they are my makeup stuff start from da head to toe
HF,,since u gonna have a roomate,,pliz behave urself..HAHA
sleep with a clothes line..huhu

everything gonna change,,trust me,,

but theres few thing dat will not change no matter what happen..
myself
myfriends and THE SIBS
hopefully u :)
if u read dis..i want u to noe i damnfuckingmissyou
I never stopped loving YOU, I just stopped showing it
take note of dat SEPET

xoxo
hanyfarhanah

No comments:

Post a Comment