Friday, May 7, 2010

dream as if ill live forever,live as if i die today

all have reasons why and why we cheat and hide a thing we cant share with sumone
that me!! alwas wanna make peep around me happy without knowing if i hurt inside,,
hurm went out today..i went to car wash near by the uitm MELANG..yeah!!my car need to wash bcoz theres a lot of BULLSHIT at my car tyre,,,hahahaha

i meet sum1 there,,,dunno who he is...i dont talk to stranger but since he talk to me nicely i do think this guy is a good man,,,he has a good manner when he talked with a girl like me,,

GUY : sowank je dik?
hF :aah..=)
GUY :name sape dik?
HF :hany
GUY :saya ISMAIL
GUY :bahaya lah sowank2 kat sini,,,
hF :cuci keta je pown..x dew papew kot
GUY :owh ok,,blaja ag kew?
hF :yup..
GUY : kat uitm?
hF :yup
GUY :wat course u in?
hF :dip in science
GUY :oooo....dayh bapew la me dok sini?
hF :almost 1 year,,
GUY : so far how's ur stdy in uitm?
hF :not bad la,,,tapi susah skit la
GUY :abg baru balik dari lata kijang..tue keta koto ni...sebab tue g basoh,,,
hF :owhhh..(x tanyew pown!) *then my car already done*
hF :ok lah bang,,,balik dulu..
GUY :adek kalu adew papew contct la abg,,
hF :heeee....ok...
GUY :btw,,adek adew ke num abg?
hF :x dew,,haha,,x pew la,,if abg tserempak saya kat manew2 abg bg la num abg ok =)
GUY :hahaha...ok take care,,,,

then i drove my car to KFC...craving for KFC wedges,,,opsss terbelik BUCKET hahaha
i went to AKTIF buy some drink,, n went home exactly 4pm...=)
i releasing my stress by make my life busy instead taking meds which make me sleep all day,,i keep my pwomish to u which is i dun wan to take any meds if i dun need it..n dun worry if anything happen i wont blame u bcoz u just said so,,,

thats all 4 today,,,well incoming paper is BIO150!!

urghhhh cepat lahhh 09 MAY!!

with lots of love,
hany farhanah

p/s: i love u

2 comments:

  1. hahaha. mintak je lah number ismail tuh. mane taw anak raje. wahaha ;p

    God always pay our pray. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haishhh aku malas jew,,,,hahahaha
    kang kalu btol ank raja satu keje plak,,

    ReplyDelete