Saturday, April 30, 2011

PLAYING GAMES :)

im just havin fun like u havin fun :)
no wonder :)

i miss u badly.i luv hardly.
u must noe dat..i dun hv any chance to say it to u..
as u noe, we r too bz with our final exam.

u noe wut, i stop sendin all nyte and morning msg because im afraid that u get annoyed with all dat
i feel realy2 far from you when u start ignoring me totally :)
u never try to catch me back. i am the who will bow my head down and say
''x pe la. aku rindu dye.bia aku text dye dulu''

everytime u call me, i will jump like crazy -.-

thats realy show dat how much i do love you SA

bcause, when my otha friend (blainan jantina) contact me i will try to end ou conversation immediately. huh, they r boring..TOTALLY

i admit,past few day i try to flirt :P
such a noty HANY FARHANAH

bukan ape nk test market je..(masih ade rupenye)
heheheheh

when im with u, i be myself..with them im faking myself..such a jerk :')

BUT!

TD I called u. then u said dat u r in KL. then, suro aku call mlm2 jap lagi.FINE!kau dah jauh dari aku :) sngt menjauhkan diri.
WTF!
oke,,lets me ungkit!(setelah aku puji kau melambung2 kat atas td)

  • kau exam aku x tau.betina lain yang tau.agaknye kalau kau mati aku x tau ape2kan
  • kau pegi KL aku x tau. then, memg aku mcm nk mara gile tapi aku x tau ape aku patot buat.

FULLSTOP!
i miss u badly stupid head!

No comments:

Post a Comment