Friday, April 29, 2011

OH MAMA

i wish u r in my situation...
this is not the first time u ruin everything :')
but its okay..u are my mom

this is nit the first time u say sumtin not good about me
but its okay..u are my mom

everytime i get angry you..everytime u use harsh word when u talk tome.
i still bow down my head and accept all that,,

but this time, i dunno why u cant understand me
it just because u dont want to wait 2HOURS
its fucking 2 hours

well this is happen when mis communication :)
i ask my mother to wait me at our home in seremban. ill be home on 10 oclock because i cant make it fast. but she want me to be home early..but like i told her i CANT..but she still want me to come home early :)
but i CANT

the reason why i cant be in seremban early because i need to clean up my house..
SANGAT BERSEPAH oke...

during examination's week,,everybody in that house were busy and sooo busy..so, my house get mess..she doesnt know that.

the other reason is, today i have my CHM257 paper,so,,,the exam will be ended on 6pm.
she doesnt know that..

the she argue a lots of thing and it is realy2 annoyed me.SERIUSLY :'(

ouhh man! i dunno where to go..i dun hv anyone else. i dunno where to share with.. kitika jauh. dila & pae kat pilah,,my brother also get agry with me. papa....jauh sekali la...urm, i only hv u guys who read my blog :') i realy need sum1 to calm me down

thanks for reading <3

No comments:

Post a Comment