Friday, August 13, 2010

i just need sum space for myself :)

was captured by dila. feel like i am an artist HAHA
was caught in shopping mall by paparazi
GAAHAHAHAHA

THIS IS TART!huhu im craving to have it once again lolo


i dunno what happen to me currently :S
clumsy
lazy bump
not attend to class
sleep all the time
eat at night
not talkative at all
FEEL EMPTY & NUMB
try to cheer up myself but it hopeless
its not help!

am i stress because of a lot of test or i am stress because a lots of thinkin?
guess wut?
i dont care bout people around me.
my family,friends and u
SORRY bout dat
im afraid i will scold all of u
thats y i keep avoiding people
sorry guys..im not in good mood for this week..i will make sure it will neutral after several days :)

i miss to laugh
talk shit wit u
;)

p/s: i aint gonna change my feeling towards u thats my promise to u!
stop saying dat im going to fall n love wit sum1 else coz it realy hurt :|

No comments:

Post a Comment