Thursday, January 5, 2012

sorry HANY. u are tension

update.update.update.update.update.update.update.update.update.update.update.update.update.update.


it already 2012 :) i am welcoming the new year. Let's turn the new leaves fellas.
everytime talking about new year, what you can say is want to change yourself to be better than before.

so do I.

to change to be a good person is hard. to change for some one you love is the hardest thing to accomplish. well as me, i cant really satisfy others. yeah,especially, my family which expect something great from me.

today, i went to the unit kesihatan UiTM. the doc say that i need a rest due to my blood pressure is not normal. well, how can i get the quality rest? can i?
i have to admit that i really tension with my surrounding. i guess i need to be alone for a while but somehow i cant do that. where supposed i go? i got no money in my pocket since my mom cut off my pocket money. its not like before.

i dunno where to share, because im not good in sharing my problems to other. how can i be cheerful like before? tell me the way? can you? sometime i feel like there is a lots of burden that
i hold on my back.

may be i think a lots. if im being a little bit different from before, be a calmer for me. dont provoke me or else you will be the victim of my anger.
assalamualaikum

No comments:

Post a Comment