Tuesday, May 17, 2011

HEY..NOW U ARE 20 LA :)

eleventh birthday cake

A CAKE FOR YOU!!
I ALWAYS WISH FOR A SPECIAL FRIEND LIKE YOU WHO'D BE CLOSE TO MY HEART
IT CAME TRUE WHEN I MET YOU ON MY BIRTHDAY :)

i ain't gonna stop loving.caring.and give all my heart to you :)
my precious lil muchkin

well, cant wait for you to call me :) if im the one u pick as a lucky girl for your free call :) if not
never mind.

my dear SA, it come to the serious part that i really hope that u will change :)
be a good muslim :) me as well
be a good son so do im gonna do to be a good daughter :)
be a good ALONG :)
be a good 'FRIEND' with me :)
be a good friend to THEM :))

im not nagging. but im trying to say what im think about :)) 20 is a large numero sayang :)

on your perfect birthday i wish for you HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY
may allah bless u dear :))


p/s : if u read this, i would to confess sumting :)) call me if u wanna noe XD




eh! wait SA...dunn runn away la..aigooo-.-
pliss read this if u clever :) this is the password to noe my confession :)
iloveyoudamnmuchandalwayswillimnotgonnachangeit



No comments:

Post a Comment