Thursday, November 11, 2010

what a day :)

.not everybody can accept the way we act.

so it is not easy be a GIRL like me because i need to care about others sensitivity

me,HANY

love sacarsm
INDEED
so deal with it

much of PATIENT
because i am not SOREHEAD CALIBAN or WATEVER
if i feel angry, ill sit back and act like nothing happened
because i am really afraid i will lose someone i love n care

DUMB without limitation
that is me..every step i make will make other feel annoyed
yes i am stupid.

so..I AM A BAD PERSON AND U DONT LIKE ME

but please,,try to noe me well..sometimes i can be very calm n good person


xoxo, to dear friend
if u read this i am so sorry if im not perfect enough to be your friend
u a lotsa better than me, thats the reason why i want to be friend with u.
to be my complement :)
cover all my defects



No comments:

Post a Comment