Tuesday, October 12, 2010

SILENT! hey pliss notice that

haisshhh...its been so long i didn't update my blog
i caught with flu..fever until now still not well
haiiyaaa
terrible!

i feel like i am far apart for my realy2 close friend which noe everything bout me
EVERYTHING
i dunno y i keep avoiding n treat MY FRIEND so unusual
since last week i notice that we never chat as ussual,,and i feel that i no noting bout MY FRIEND
any more
MY FRIEND didnt call me as usual
MY FRIEND didnt text me as usual
n many things bout MY FRIEND had change
me or MY FRIEND??

i hate this feeling
please god
if MY FRIEND IS THE ONE U CHOOSE TO BE MY FRIEND PERHAPS IT WILL BE MY FRIEND FOREVER BUT IF MY FRIEND IS NOT THE ONE U CHOOSE FOR ME TO BE A FRIEND WITH PLEASE AVOID ME FROM MY FRIEND BECAUSE I HATE TO BE LIKE THISS

No comments:

Post a Comment