Thursday, July 1, 2010

i will fight fight fight all for this love

there is a quotes state that
if u love sumthing just let it go
if the love comeback it means urs forever

but the truth is i cant let u go..
me without SEPET just like
the GUCCI BAG without the 'G'
the RIPCURL wallet without the RIPCURL purse
the CAPATI without SARDIN
the MyVi without driver
the McD without you
like my hair without the serum
it such a mess
the ROXY without QUICKSILVER
the TOPMAN without TOPSHOP

for me without a guy like u beside me is
POINTLESS

if i could tell u one thing now
i guess i like to say dat i miss ur voice
your shyness when i stared at u when u r angry
your eyes :D
n last but not least u ROUGHNESS
HAHAHA


p/s: u give me a goosebump when i saw u at the campus
u make my heart stop beatin yaw!
u r so cool :D
u can forget me but pliss dun forget our memories



i will wait for u



1 comment:

  1. u da break ke? hmm are u waitng for him? i hope u stay strong.

    ReplyDelete